Monday, June 3, 2013

~Gym Diaries~

I joined the gym! I have been going to the gym for a month now and I am actually enjoying it!
A couple of friends joined after me and I have found it useful to have them to support me to go after work.
I have to say I am not the type of girl to go on the machines, but I love the classes! In a class you can't actually stop for fear of being labelled 'weak' by everyone else. Plus they are actually really fun. For example you can prance around in a Zumba class and look like a fool and nobody will bat an eyelid!

I have been really good at going to the gym for 2 hours every night so I decided to treat myself with some new gym clothes at the weekend.

I have never been so determined to get fit before and I hope it continues. I actually have more energy than when I was hardly doing any exercise.

Going to the gym has it's quirks. For instance the lady in the bellydance class wearing heels!?? Also in a room full of sweaty ladies there is bound to be a few arguments...one woman got annoyed at another for making too many 'grunting' noises when she was working out.
Another time I was in a fit of giggles whilst doing sit ups...an old lady came into the fitness room wearing studded denim hot pants, shook her booty in my face and started doing sit ups too...surreal!

Work it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment