Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Entertainer Body Book

So I have had a bit of a hard time recently which is why I have not been posting lately.
Alhamdullilah everything is slowly getting better.
Sooooo I decided that I deserved a treat! Hmmmmm what would Lulla like best...to be pampered of course!!!

I bought The Entertainer Body book which is valid from April 2013 till March 2014. I have vowed to use it at least once a month to keep me serene and happy! HOWEVER I have already used it 3 or 4 times this week and plan on using a voucher this weekend too. Eeeek!



If you are not familiar with the Entertainer books then basically it is a book that costs just under 400aed and is filled with 2 for 1 vouchers.

So this is what I have used so far:

As you all know I suffered from acne for years and after taking Roaccutane I have a few acne scars. I went to Biolite clinic and they recommended having Ematrix treatments which cost 4800aed each!!! So I used a voucher and got one treatment free! SAVED 4800AED!

I had a lovely massage at one of my favourite spas a couple of days ago. I tried the Rollersage massage at the Heavenly spa at The Westin hotel. They used a hot stone that they rolled in a...rollersage?!? It was fantastic anyway! They signed my voucher and I can go back for my free treatment whenever I want. SAVED 595AED!

Today myself and a friend went to Hairworks in JBR. We had a conditioning treatment, hair cut and blow dry which were all brilliant! The hairdressers were the best I have experienced in Dubai and extremely professional and friendly. That cost 450AED  instead of 900AED. I didn't save anything really because I was treating my friend.

At the weekend I plan on going somewhere to get a mani pedi.

I don't really know if I am saving money or spending more because I have the vouchers! Nevertheless it's keeping me smiling!

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can shorten your links with Shortest and make dollars for every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete