Friday, January 11, 2013

I love Bloomsburys

I found a new cupcake shop!!!
I know, I know! New year, healthy eating, blah blah blah!
However I really needed a treat this weekend. So I visited the beautiful Bloomsburys in Dubai Mall.

The decor was really chic and sophisticated and they had soooooo many different cupcakes to choose from!

My table opted for the Luxury cupcakes and the following is what flavours we chose...

RASPBERRY TEMPTATION
A chocolate sponge filled with vanilla buttercream and covered in a rich fudge glaze.

GO NUTS FOR ADIL
A rich Chocolate Sponge filled with Dulce de Leche and topped with an irresistible Peanut Butter Buttercream.

TIRAMISU
A cupcake for Coffee lovers! Vanilla Sponge filled with an Square Mile Espresso syrup and Mascarpone.
I once wrote a blog post about Project Cupcake but Bloomsbury cupcakes are by far better quality, moist and tastier!
Yummy Yummy Yummy in my tummy tummy tummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment