Saturday, January 19, 2013

Neopets

So as you can tell I have hardly been posting on my blog. I decided to take a break away from it all. I deactivated my Facebook account and only check my work email. I felt like I was spending too much time with these things. It was like an addiction!
So I lasted a day without my social networking 'addiction' before finding another addiction instead...Neopets.
Don't say...isn't neopets for kids?...NO it isn't...try it and you will see how easily it can make you addicted whatever age you are.

I remember having a Neopets account when I was younger, perhaps about 10 years ago. I made a new account and now have two pets that I have to look after and feed and make money for etc etc
Yes it's sad! But I have made over 100,000 Neopoints in a week so I'm on a roll!

I have a shop, I have a Neopet bank account, I have minibeast pets in a habitarium, I do basic jobs for the faeries and much more!

So here comes the psychological side to my addiction...stress. I think I've mentioned before that at the moment there is a lot of stress at my workplace. Due to my expertise in my profession I have now been given extra responsibility for the next few weeks too...added stress!!!
So it's nice to come home and go into a different world away from all of it! I usually destress with films...and have to admit I have watched a lot of films this week too!
(I have still managed to go out every day though! Blog about my recent amazing afternoon tea experience coming soon!)

So I wanted to end this blog by saying I am going to delete my neopets account as it's getting out of control...but I can't lie! I don't know if I can delete it...just look at how cute they are...

My pets Bulboola and Lulla-Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment