Wednesday, February 6, 2013

It's all about the Katsu

For a long time several people have tried to get me to eat at Wagamamas, however the menu wasn't quite to my liking so I always refused. However last year I was forced to go for a staff meal. I wasn't looking forward to it and when I read the menu it made hardly any sense so I decided to play it safe and order some chilli chicken noodle dish. BUT THEN a friend mentioned that she always ordered he Chicken Katsu curry as that was the closest thing you could get in Dubai to U.K chippy curry.

On hearing this half the table ordered the Chicken Katsu curry...myself included. I finished it all!
Since then I have been back at Wagamamas at least once a month, but I have now started ordering the Yasai Katsu curry which is a vegetarian option. So it is basically a posh curry, rice and chips!

YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment