Monday, February 25, 2013

My Fitness Pal

So I did not survive the 5:2 diet!!! However I have started something new and it is working!
I found a website called My Fitness Pal which helps you to count calories and sets targets for you to lose weight. I'm addicted to updating my food diary and I think it is really useful to see how much you actually eat in one day.

Did you know that a Wagamamas Katsu Curry is basically most of your calories for the day...you could maybe fit in a full fat coke and that would be it!!!!

It also tells you how much calories you burn when exercising and then you can eat the calories you have burnt off. I have completed a week on this controlled diet and it is already giving me results.

I have also been exercising hence why I haven't really updated my blog. But I have only been doing excercises that I enjoy such as swimming, Zumba and walking/jogging.

Loving my new healthy ways!

Yes I still do visit the Big M on a Thursday! Control!

No comments:

Post a Comment