Saturday, November 10, 2012

Dubai Ferry- Marina

Today I took a trip on the Dubai Ferry from Marina Mall.
There are two trips; one at 9am and one at 11am- I took the 11am trip. It costs 50 dirhams for Silver class and 75 dirhams for Gold class. As there were so many tourists I decided to take Gold class which allowed me to stand right at the front of the ferry for the whole hour trip. Silver class customers could stand at the back of the ferry, which was very crowded. There is also plenty of indoor seating and a refreshments stand.
The weather was perfect and many boats were out. We left the Marina and headed towards The Palm.


We went towards Atlantis Hotel and near Burj Al Arab.
The ride lasted one hour but it felt shorter. I really enjoyed being out at sea...it was so serene.
The ferry then turned back and went to The Marina again. There is another ferry at Al Ghubaiba which rides around Old Dubai, so I will be trying that one soon!
I suggest you try this ferry ride as it was really enjoyable and the sights were amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment