Saturday, November 24, 2012

The beauty of nature

So a few days ago my car was hit whilst it was parked at work. According to the security guard and the police my car was parked perfectly and it was the other drivers fault...I got the green paper. Woohoo!
Anyways the back of my beautiful car has a dent and the paint has come off so I have to take it to be repaired. I now feel so lost without my car!!!

Everyone who knows me knows that my car is my best friend and even when I used to live 3 minutes from work I still took my car. Today I have been trapped at home so I decided to take a walk around my area, which I have never done despite having lived here for a few months.

This is what I found...
The Secret Garden




 I did get caught in the sprinklers but it was nice. I should do this more often! MashAllah the beauty of nature is mesmerising!

No comments:

Post a Comment