Thursday, November 29, 2012

My BBQ week

I bought a BBQ!
Smokey Joe
I have only attended friend's BBQs and I usually just sit around and get the food handed to me on a plate. I had no idea how to start a BBQ or how to cook the food. I assumed it was just really simple, and it was. On Saturday I had my first BBQ and it was successful! I loved it!
I lit this on my own!!!
My BBQ week

Saturday:
OK so today I did not have a car so I could not go out to get any groceries therefore I used what was left in my fridge...

Chicken Kebabs and Kofta
Aubergines
Pink clouds!!!!
 Sunday:

Herby chicken kebabs
 Monday:
My secret recipe cheeseburgers

Snacks on the balcony
 Tuesday:
Hotdogs

Melted cookie and marshmellows
Wednesday:
Nandos Chicken Kebab
Cheesy Garlic Bread
Thursday:
Today I gave up on the BBQ! Take-away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment