Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sophie's Closet

Yesterday morning I placed an order on the Sophie's Closet website.
They have so many pretty things that a girl could ever want, it was difficult to choose!
 


I browsed for a while and came across something that I had always wanted...Bump Up Instant Volume inserts for hair.


What makes Sophie's Closet even better is that I ordered it yesterday and it came today! I used the cash on delivery option as I never use my card online. I was called before they arrived and a lovely delivery guy wearing PINK gave me my package. The packaging is really cute too...

You are beautiful!
I love big hair! Since mine is quite silky it is hard to get a lot of volume so the inserts were perfect for me! I really love this product as it gives the right amount of volume for my hair and is very easy to use. They also have different colours to match your hair colour. I will definitely be using these for my next party.
 A few other pretty things caught my eye on the website...
Amrita Singh Pave Turquoise Lapis Drops 420Dhs
Dannijo Gold Amara Earrings 1250Dhs
Dauphines of New York The Siren Headpiece 395 Dhs
House of Harlow Tribal Wrap Ring Black White 285Dhs
Kenneth Jay Lane Emerald Key Necklace 465Dhs
Vintage Chanel Mlle Coco Pearl Earrings 3690Dhs


I will be ordering from Sophie's Closet again because I just can't resist elegant and beautiful pieces!
Ladies get sparkly!


No comments:

Post a Comment