Tuesday, October 9, 2012

~Gifts from another land~

So my family made a stopover in Dubai yesterday and they brought me some lovely little gifts!
I wonder what's inside?
The packaging is adorable I think I like it more than the presents themselves! In the three little boxes were silver rings...the turquoise one is my favourite! I have a habit of wearing new things whenever I get them, so I wore the turquoise ring today for work. I really should save these for special events though.
Mashallah so beautiful!
I also recieved three silver bracelets and some silver hoop earrings. Now the bracelets are stunning, however I am not sure about the hoops...ghetto?
The bracelets are elegant and I would probably wear them for an evening outing.
 Lucky me also got some Lancome perfumes and YSL beauty products (generous family). I adore the perfume with the black rose on it...wore that today too. 
And just to show off a bit more, here is a photo of all my gifts having a good time on my rug...
I love pretty things!

2 comments:

  1. Was it your birthday? :) I don't think my family will bought for me such many gifts if it s not my birthday :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no but they are VERY generous! Plus I had not seen them for a long time! :)

      Delete