Monday, October 29, 2012

Lulla's Chocolate Delight!

I have to share this amazing recipe that I tried the other day.

  • You heat some sweetened condensed milk in a pan and add a pinch of salt.
  • After about 5 minutes add some chocolate chips and melt them in the milk. Use equal part chocolate to milk- I used 14oz each.
  • Once it has mixed, take it off the heat and add a dash of vanilla essence and about a teaspoon of softened butter.
  • Keep mixing until it is smooth then add any 'delights' that you want.
  • I used smarties and peanut M&Ms. Next time I think I will add cornflakes and some orange flavouring.
  • You can add anything to the mixture. When you have mixed the bits and bobs in, spoon it into a dish and leave it in the fridge to set for about 5 hours.
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment