Friday, October 5, 2012

I smell pretty, oh so pretty

SALEEEEEE on in Bath & Body works!!!

I love sales at this shop because the prices go down sooooo much! So I came home with a bagful of purchases but I will post about my favourite product. The Candles!!! OK so maybe it isn't a great idea to blog about a candle but they are just so amazing. The aroma fills the room within minutes and makes my apartment feel so warm, cozy and homely.


They are usually 90 dirhams (omg for a candle?!) but in the sale they always drop down to 22 dirhams. BARGAIN!

From my favourites is the Mint Chocolate candle. YUM! If you're on a diet this is perfect as it gives you your chocolate fix without having to put anything in your mouth.




I keep these two on my bedside table. The beautiful pink and sparkly Peppermint Marshmellow and the fresh smelling Caramel Apple. Both are really sweet smelling and I love lighting them in the morning while I'm getting ready for work.
.


Winter
Winter Wonderland
Then there are the Winter themed candles which smell so invigorating and are very strong smelling. I can definitely smell the pine needles in the middle of the Dubai heat.

I recommend that you try one of these very fragrant candles. Along with my other purchases from Bath & Body works everything smells so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment